Enjoy these guided meditations. You can use each of your senses as the anchor for “formal” meditation. For example, the breath (the sensations of breathing) or sounds or different areas of the body in the Body Scan.
The principle is always the same or Meditation 101:
1. You choose your object and aim to keep your attention with the object moment by moment.
2. If you notice that your mind has wandered off -which it will do rather sooner than later – you gently bring it back to your anchor. That’s it.
- You can listen to MBSR (Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction) guided meditations here.
- You can listen to MSC (Mindful Self-Compassion) guided meditations here.
- Intention Fuels Attention by Trudy Goodman & Christiane Wolf. (A discussion & meditation.) You can listen here.
- Not Resisting & Resting: A Meditation with Christiane Wolf. You can listen here.